Foreigners can be admitted to our program, the procedure is as follows:
- The applicant must contact the admissions worker at 1-514-875-7013 in order to make a brief evaluation of the request (Monday to Friday during office hours | UTC -05 :00)
- If an additional assessment is necessary, the counselor can request a second paid appointment or an assessment by a local professional to be sent by email.
- Payment of admission fee of $110 and the 1st month of treatment ($120 per day) must be completed by electronic payment (a specific email is sent) before starting any procedure related to the trip;
- If accepted, an admission date is proposed;
- The applicant must then issue a plane ticket with a return date as well as travel insurance and send a copy by email
- An invitation letter is sent by Vilavi to present to the immigration officer upon arrival in Canada.
- (PLEASE NOTE: The decision to admit to Canada is the sole responsibility of the immigration officer; Vilavi cannot guarantee entry into Canada)
- Vilavi welcomes participants at Montreal Airport (YUL)
- Payment for subsequent months must be made no later than the first day of the month by electronic payment (Please note that any paid and unused days will be refunded to the payer).