Call to start a program : +1-514-875-7013 | Toll free: 1-877-528-5541
If you are interested in Vilavi's addiction treatment program, or if you would like more information on the program for you or someone else you know, the first step is to call us.
In order to respond to your needs or those of your loved ones, an appointment can be booked at our admissions center in Montreal or Terrebonne.
Over the course of the appointment, one of our counsellors will proceed with an assessment of the request through a personal interview. This interview will allow to evaluate the needs of the individual and their profile, in order to direct them to the appropriate center at Vilavi or another organisation. Over the course of the second meeting (with an assessment fee of $110), the administrative process is completed and the admission request is then subjected to the approval of the treatment center management. If it is approved and there is available space, the admission request may be complete in the following week.
The charges for therapy are $120 per day. However certain local agreements may have Vilavi consider the requests of low-income individuals (welfare). All requests must be submitted to the admissions officer responsible for assessing each case before authorising admission into community therapy.
The daily package includes the following services:
- • Private bedroom
- • 3 meals a day
- • 2 snack breaks
- • Accommodation and laundry
- • Liability insurance
- • Assessment of the request
- • Development of a treatment plan,
- • An individual follow-up with an intervention specialist,
- • Participation in the group workshops,
- • Outings related to the program,
- • Access to a public telephone in accordance with specific hours of operation
- • Access to the Internet and email.
- • Communication between Vilavi counsellors and other resources (tutors, family, lawyers, probation officers, intervention specialists)
- Procedural requirements or documents needed prior to admission:
- • ID documentation
- • An up-to-date bank book and employment termination form if a request for welfare is pending;
- • Medical visits