Vilavi propose des logements sociaux en maisons de chambres dont les locataires doivent être subventionnés et donc admissibles au Programme de Supplément au Loyer (PSL).
How to apply for housing?
The selection criteria are as follows
- Be over 18 years old
- Live alone and be eligible for the Rent Supplement Program (PSL)*
- Commit to respecting the building regulations including not using alcohol or drugs
- Be able to perform daily tasks, manage budget, meals, housekeeping (hygiene, cleanliness)
- Demonstrate an ability to act in a safe manner for oneself and for others
- Collaborate in the transmission of references; demonstrate a capacity for cooperation, involvement and participation
- General appreciation
Criteria’s for admission to the *PSL are as follows:
- Have an annual income of less than $32,500 (Ref. 2022)
- Submit your provincial notice of assessment for the previous year or be in the process
- Have proof of residence/presence on the Montreal territory during the last 12 months (ex: letter from the welfare office, lease, invoice, letter from an organization).
Rent will be capped to 25% of the person's previous year's income + $20 for Videotron cable (mandatory).
To make an appointment, please complete the following form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Object "housing request".